The team

Hey there, I’m Or Manor, Community Manager at ThinkUp.

After 9 years in the entrepreneurial ecosystem, I encountered all the pros and cons of this environment. My conclusions became very sharp with the importance of the entrepreneurship network, expanding it, extracting the best value out of it, maintaining and keeping it alive.

I started my venture, “MapiApp” back in 2012 and closed after a year.

I created an entrepreneurial community in 2017.

In 2013, I joined the startup “Butterfly.”

In the last few years, I’ve been an ambassador of the “WomenTech Network” and the Europe-Israel economy and innovation forum.

In 2014, I was hired as an Executive assistant by Blumberg Capital.

Feedback & Advice

I always believed in advising and getting feedback. I always tried to meet with dozens of relevant people during my journeys with a Pareto outcome that showed that only 20% were most suitable and very valuable to me. The other (80%) weren’t efficient (yet) but became very helpful in later stages.

Feedback & Advice

I always believed in advising and getting feedback. I always tried to meet with dozens of relevant people during my journeys with a Pareto outcome that showed that only 20% were most suitable and very valuable to me. The other (80%) weren’t efficient (yet) but became very helpful in later stages.

Large-scale network

I always dreamed about creating a large-scale network for entrepreneurs to allow insightful, valuable interactions and the creation of meaningful relationships. When I heard about ThinkUp and its vision, it clicked right away, and I knew that I wanted to take part in this fantastic journey.

The founding team
Alternate Text
Hila Leizerovich Co-founder
CXO & Director of product strategy

I found my passion for Strategy and User experience as a Strategic Planner at TBWA Digital and the world of advertising agencies. I quickly understood that planning digital prod...

Alternate Text
Ohad Shaked Co-founder
CEO

After two and a half years in my last venture, “Thinkz” I realized how hard it is to craft a startup. How time-consuming it is to engage with the ecosystem experts, reach potent...

Alternate Text
Ron Navon Co-founder
Chief Design & Director of marketing

As a kid, I was fascinated by brands and superb designs of all kinds. I could sense the feelings they prompted in me and the connection established with a company’s visual ident...

We understand the unique momentum

The world is going through a digital transformation.
Now, more than ever, it needs a dedicated, global
collaboration platform to structure and push
innovation forward.