ThinkUp is a well-funded SaaS innovation startup. We aim to help tech entrepreneurs fulfill their mission and change the world. We do so by turning best practices methodologies into a “Doing” approach, enhanced with AI-driven data and a structured validation process.
If you’re an expert in innovation processes, familiar with the product management role, and thrive in the startup ecosystem, we want you on our dynamic team.
As a Methodologies Product Manager, you’ll harness your profound expertise in innovation processes and turn them into the core elements, best practices, and user behaviors of the ThinkUp platform that will bring our vision to life.
– 7+ years of startup innovation or entrepreneurship mentoring experience.
– Vast knowledge of innovation processes and methodologies (e.g. business model, competitive analysis, pitch deck, etc.).
– Ability to transform methodology into SaaS product requirements.
– Exceptional collaboration and communication skills.
– Exhibit strategic thinking, creativity, and a passion for delivering customer-centric solutions.
– Mentorship experience in leading innovation or entrepreneurship programs – a significant plus.
– Previous product management experience – a strong advantage.
– Previous working experience in a SaaS company
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields
– Deconstruct complex methodologies into PRD
– Create user-centric experiences in collaboration with designers and dev..
– Engage with startups, experts, and investors to refine our strategy.
– Utilize Gen AI Tools and AI Prompts to enhance innovation processes.
– Take part in defining key objectives and success metrics, harmonizing business needs with customer insights.
Do you want to become a Senior Frontend Developer? As a Frontend Developer, you’ll work on the front end of ThinkUp products in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Helping to bridge UX best practices and production execution.
ThinkUp is a well-funded startup with a huge mission to build the first ever digital acceleration platform for startups.
This position is challenging and meaningful at once.
As a Startup Success Manager, you will accompany, guide, and support tech entrepreneurs & early-stage startups to ensure their ideas will have a broad impact.
You will work closely with ThinkUp’s CEO & Operations team.